Monday, August 12, 2019

School here we go again

Tomorrow is the start of my masters. Bismillah. I hope i won't regret signing up for it.

Right now im writing this blog entry as im listening to a podcast by Arsenal fans on yt. I love hearing them talk sometimes. Perhaps i cant focus 100% if i multitask like this, but maybe i dun really need to focus for some tasks and i can listen to these yt podcasts when im at work or writing blogs and such

I wonder how im gonna cope with student and work life later. Will i be bz. Will i lose myself, lose my optimism. Mmm

Looking back at my first few years in NUS, and how happy everyone was during graduation, im sure itll be worthwhile in the end inshaaAllah. I was bz with FOC during my undergrad graduation so i dun think i was that happy and overwhelmed w happiness during my graduation, but i hope i will be when i finish my masters inshaaAllah. And my parents will be proud too and thatll be great inshaaAllah.

Sigh i have so many memories running thru my mind now. From PGP where we had our first mawlid event in year 1 to FOC in my final year. To the usual solat gang at masjid temtera. To the science lecture theatres, where i had great memories both academically and what not. To E5 engineering block. Lovely. Im looking forward to schl. It'll be awesome inshaaAllah

In the end i left it to H to decide how much she wants to get to know me more. Tbh, i feel like i can do without her (perhaps maybe hope she can say this to me? Itll save me the trouble of making the first move). Or i can end things with her but maybe she may look bad if i made the first move. Also cause TH told me to take things slow so maybe i shudnt be so quick to pull the trigger yknow

At the same time, i started to talk to P. P iz cool she doesnt really jump to conclusions when i started asking her qns she uds iz just to get to know her more. She is not from RI/RGS and i dun like her friends and i dun really wanna go to Brunei so those are her bad points. Plus a lot of ppl probably dun expect me to be with her now yk.

But who knows. We'll wait and see for that one. Things will unfold nicely if its meant to be inshaaAllah.

Right now my mind is prepared for two things: my masters and my work. I hope i can do both well. I hope at the same time i can treasure more time with my parents and brother these next couple of months though.

Everything else can wait for a few more weeks/months before i make another move i guess. See yall later my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment